I am Venu Anuganti. This is a personal blog on random things that happen day-to-day at work and personal life.
What am doing now, and what can I do for you ?
I started a database consulting company called ScaleIN in 2008; since then supporting various companies as chief technologist, data architect, database administrator and playing a tech advisory role.
Supported Technology Stack
- SQL | MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server
- NoSQL | Redis, Riak, Memcache, MongoDB, Neo4J, DynamoDB, SimpleDB, VoldeMort, Tokyo Cabinet, Cassandra
- Hadoop | HDFS, Map-reduce, Hive, HBase, Impala, PIG, Zookeeper
- Log processing | Flume, Scribe, Honu, Chukwa, Splunk, Loggly
- Data Analytics | Vertica, SAP Hana, Green Plum, Impala, HP HAVEn, Custom Analytics, Realtime
- Tools, ETL | Sqoop, Oozie, Esper
- Data Science | Mahout, R
- Search | Solr, elasticsearch
Involved with more than 100+ companies (20+ from fortune 500) in last few years:
- Callidus Cloud
- Marin Software
- Rubicon Project
- Live Journal
- Current TV
- Thought Convergence, etc
If you need any help or have any question, please drop me a note or send an email to venu at venublog dot com.