As am driving this new Mercedes Benz C300 model since couple of weeks, thought of writing what I like and dislike in the car.
So far I did not regret for the purchase of this model as Car is really cool to drive along with I got a very good deal when compared to what was offered by Lexus, Toyota and Acura when I initially considered them.
What I dislike or wanted in the car
- Could have been better if it had better sound system which is part of multi-media package along with equalizer
- May be optional built-in navigation system
- Scrolling ID3 tags display when playing MP3
- Artwork display when playing songs
- iPod integration (may be I will add this support after a month or so)
- Could have been nice if it had 5-spoke Alloy wheel as default (either 17″ or 18″) instead of optional AMG 18″ 5-spoke
- The speedo meter setting from the steering wheel resets back to original state once the car is turned off. It should have kept its original state when the car starts.
- It was bit confusing initially to use the left and right signal handle as its normal position is occupied by cruise control.
- Cruise control should have been better if it was integrated with the steering wheel or positioned on the right side.